Modern French Manicure, Natural French Nails - Short Length
GET THE SALON LOOK WITHOUT THE TIME, DAMAGE, OR COMMITMENT
Static’s award-winning reusable pop-on nails give you a perfect, non-damaging manicure in seconds for a fraction of the salon cost. Wear them weeks straight or a few days at a time—you decide. This modern French Manicure set can be removed, reapplied, painted, and even reshaped for full customization.
IN THE KIT
- 24 Universal nails in 12 sizes — fits average, petite, and larger sized nails
- Static Nails' Non-Damaging Glue
VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO APPLY
1) Select your correct size by aligning the Static Nail with each side of your natural nail
2) Select Wear Time:
1-2 Days: Apply a thin line of Static Nails' non-damaging glue from your cuticle to tip
5-7 Days: Apply and spread a large dot of glue onto your natural nail
7-18 Days: Add a little glue to the back of your Static Nail before applying a large dot of glue to your natural nail
3) Let the glue tack-up for six seconds then apply and hold for 25+ seconds
- The more glue you apply the longer the nails will stay on
- Wipe glue off the Static Nail immediately if over-gluing occurs
- Individuals with oily nail beds can use nail polish remover and/or the pink buffer before applying Static Nails for best results
HOW TO REMOVE
The nail will literally "pop-off" when light pressure is applied if it is ready. We recommend soaking the nails in hot water before gently lifting the sides. Water alone will not make the nails come off. Soaking softens both nails to help ensure no damage or glue residue is left behind. Never force remove the nails.
HOW TO REAPPLY
Add glue to your Static Nail and natural nail when reapplying. Excess glue on the Static Nail (if any from removing prematurely) can be clipped-off with a cuticle or nail clipper.
EASY TO APPLY
STATIC SPOTLIGHT #IONLYWEARSTATIC
YOUR FRIENDS ALSO ORDERED: