WHAT IT IS: Static Nails Liquid Glass Lacquer is a breakthrough, non-toxic formula loaded with rich pigments and natural antioxidants for a healthier manicure that actually lasts up to 10+ days without chipping when paired with Static Nails Liquid Glass Primer and Top Coat.
3X LONGER WEAR: In a comprehensive study, 100% of participants saw 3x longer wear compared to other leading brands.
COLOR & COVERAGE: Cool toned blue, Full coverage
KEY INGREDIENTS: Rose Hip: Promotes nail growth Marula Oil: Hydrates Balm Mint: Restores and adds shine
VEGAN + CRUELTY FREE
HOW TO APPLY & REMOVE
HOW TO APPLY STEP 1: Shake and roll each bottle before prepping your nails to re-bond the treatment oils and lacquer. Remove existing color with nail polish remover, wash hands, then dry.
STEP 2: Smooth the nail’s surface and increase color adhesion by applying Liquid Glass Primer.
STEP 3: Layer two coats of your favorite color.
STEP 4: Amplify shine and durability with Liquid Glass Top Coat.
STEP 5: For best practice, apply Rapid Repair Nail & Cuticle Oil once fully dry to keep skin hydrated and repair dry, damaged areas up to 50% overnight (the secret to flawless nails).
DRY TIME: Air dries in about 10-15 minutes.
TIPS After painting the top of your nail, wipe the wet brush across the edge of your fingertip to seal the free edge on every layer.
Only let each layer dry for about 2 minutes before applying the next.
Keep skin and cuticles free of paint to avoid peeling.
To best preserve, ensure the bottle's neck is clean before screwing the cap on tight and store in a dark, room temperature area.
HOW TO REMOVE No harsh soaking or scraping here. Liquid Glass Lacquer removes easily with regular nail polish remover. We highly recommend our award-winning, best-selling 100% Non-Toxic, ODORLESS Remover.
Unlike traditional removers that have offensive, toxic odors and aggressive, damaging industrial solvents that leave skin and nails dry and stripped of natural oils, Static Nails Non-Toxic, Odorless Remover has absolutely ZERO smell, is 100% non-toxic, gentle yet highly effective, and safe to use. It even leaves skin and nails feeling hydrated and conditioned.