100% NON-TOXIC, ODORLESS REMOVER (CLEAR)
100% NON-TOXIC, ODORLESS REMOVER (CLEAR)
100% NON-TOXIC, ODORLESS REMOVER (CLEAR)
100% NON-TOXIC, ODORLESS REMOVER (CLEAR)
100% NON-TOXIC, ODORLESS REMOVER (CLEAR)
100% NON-TOXIC, ODORLESS REMOVER (CLEAR)
100% NON-TOXIC, ODORLESS REMOVER (CLEAR)

100% NON-TOXIC, ODORLESS REMOVER (CLEAR)

Rated 5.0 out of 5
Based on 7 reviews
Regular price $18.00 You Save $-18.00
8910 in stock

THE REMOVER WE’VE ALL BEEN WISHING FOR

Traditional nail polish removers have offensive, toxic odors and aggressive, damaging industrial solvents that leave skin and nails dry and stripped of natural oils. 

Static Nails Non-Toxic, Odorless Nail Color Remover has absolutely ZERO smell, is 100% non-toxic, gentle yet highly effective, and safe to use. It even leaves skin and nails feeling hydrated and conditioned. This formula can also be used to effectively remove glitter polishes and gel-effect pop-on nails! 

This formula is free of Acetone, Ethyl Acetate, MEK, Methylated Spirits and can remove nail color products that do not require Acetone to be removed such as UV Gels and Acrylics.

HOW TO USE ON NAIL COLORS: 

Saturate a cotton pad with the remover. Press it firmly against your nail for at least 10 to 30 seconds. Slowly wipe from the base of the nail to the tip until there is no residue or trace of color. Wash and dry hands thoroughly after use, then (optional) apply your favorite Static Nails treatment for extra nail hydration.

TIP FROM THE FOUNDER: A little bit of this remover goes a long way. Since I love to multitask I personally like to apply a small drop of the remover to each nail before adding some to a cotton pad. This saves me time by starting the removal process for all nails upfront. I am truly obsessed with this incredible formula, and hope you will be too!  

xx

Alexis Irene



HOW TO USE TO REMOVE POP-ON NAILS: 

Static Nails Non-Toxic, Odorless Nail Color Remover can be used to make removing Pop-On Manicures faster and easier without damaging your nails by gently, but effectively dissolving the glue. To do so, apply the remover along the sides of your nail. Wait about 1 minute for the glue to begin dissolving before gently pushing under the sides of the Static Nail keeping close to your natural nail. Repeat as necessary until the nail pops off.  

This process only takes a few minutes from start to finish to complete all 10 fingers. Never force remove the nails. Wash the nails and your hands after and apply hand cream or nail treatment as a best practice to keep nails looking their absolute best! If needed, the buffer included in each Reusable Pop-On Manicure set can be used to remove any additional glue residue. This remover should only be used on gel-effect Reusable Pop-On Manicures, which are solid-colored shiny nails. Using this product on special effect sets such as those with a matte finish may remove the matte/special effect finish on the Static Nail.

MADE IN USA | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE

1 Bottle at 50ml

Ingredients: Propylene Carbonate (A safe, non-toxic ingredient used in many cosmetics and skincare products)

 

average rating 5.0 out of 5
Based on 7 reviews
  • 5 Stars
    7 Reviews
  • 4 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 3 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 2 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 1 Star
    0 Reviews
100% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend
Customer photos and videos
7 Reviews
Reviewed by Courtney
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

This Stuff Rocks!

I purchased some press on nails, and while they were very pretty, after applying four I just didn’t like the feeling of them or the way they looked on my fingers. That said, I don’t really like anything on my nails besides polish so nothing against the nails. Anywho, after I realized I needed them off ASAP, I started using this remover and let me tell you...magic! Even on glue that was just placed on my nail! It did take about 20 minutes to get the nails off but that has more to do with it being freshly glued so I am sure it would be quicker on nails that have been glued for a week or two or on regular nail polish. Also, no nasty remover smell and very gentle.

This stuff will be my new go-to!

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Reviewed by Shé
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

I didn't realize how good nail polish remover could be!

This product exceeded expectations (and my expectations were already high given the cost)!

No scent, a cute bottle and applicator. You use significantly less of this product than other removers. And there's something nice about the texture.

The only con is it dries the skin around my nails out a little, but it's nothing a moisturizer doesn't take care of.

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Reviewed by Allison M.
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

AMAZING PRODUCT

I started to do press on nails this past year and I was taking them off with pure acetone. After awhile I started to get congested after using acetone and found out that I ended up being allergic to it. I was getting really fed up having nasal congestion after removing my nails. I was so happy to how found a non-toxic odorless remover! I used this product and I had no nasal congestion! It is super easy to use. I like to take a bowl and would drop some of the remover on my nails and would just reuse what was ever let in the bowl. My nails and fingers were not dry afterwards! This product is definitely worth it, and I will definitely be purchasing more when I start to run out!

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Reviewed by Paula
Verified Reviewer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Best Remover of All Time

Genius,! Removes better than toxic removers. ZERO odor. No painful sting. My cuticles are rough after a year of intense washing and sanitizing. This does not hurt and actually softens my cuticles making them easier to trim. I’ll be a customer for life.

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Reviewed by Melissa G.
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Best remover ever!

This remover is amazing! I’ve been using it for a couple of months and it’s been incredible to see how healthy my nails are growing, I cannot believe how much damage they had from acetone. I could literally draw a line between new and old because the difference is that clear, there’s no peeling, brittleness, or discoloration. I’m so thankful to have found a remover that works perfectly and doesn’t wreck my fingers. It has a learning curve and yes, it requires a little more work and patience than acetone and other removers, but it’s completely worth it. After using it, whatever’s left on your hands washes right off with soap and water, leaving no smell or weird texture behind. It even removed gold glitter polish like a dream, 10/10!

Loading...
Was this helpful?