STATIC NAILS LEGAL
Terms & Conditions
Effective date May 1, 2017
MEMBERSHIP & REGISTRATION
If you register with the website, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, if any, and agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your membership or any membership rights. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, if any, and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access the password protected portion of the website using your name in whole or in part. Company may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, with or without notice, terminate your password and membership, for any reason or no reason at all.
To participate in the Program you must be 18 years or older. No purchase is necessary for Static Points membership. Employees of Static Nails and its parent company or affiliates and their families, are not eligible to participate. Corporations, groups or associations cannot enroll.
Neither accounts nor Program points may be shared or combined. Only the member paying for the products may accumulate points. Members will not receive points on purchases, which are reimbursed by corporations or other organizations ineligible to participate in Static Points.
Static Nails is not responsible for points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity. Suspected illegal, fraudulent or other unauthorized use of Static Nails issued vouchers, coupons and certificates or any other activity inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions shall result in termination of membership. Static Nails reserves the right to audit membership accounts at any time.
Points have no cash value and are non-transferable. For every $1 spent, members earn one (1) points. Members may redeem points for rewards offered. If an eligible order or parts of an eligible order are returned, canceled, exchanged, the points issued for that order or part thereof will be adjusted accordingly in the member’s account. Members cannot receive reward points for purchases made prior to joining the Program. Points will not be given for Static eGift card purchases. eGift cards received from the Program are non-transferrable and are only redeemable by the member.
Points can only be accumulated and rewards redeemed at www.StaticNails.com. Points cannot be redeemed until credited to the member’s account. Points accumulated mature for thirty (30) days before counting toward the eGift card reward, and the maturation period commences on the applicable order’s first item ship date.
Unused Static Points do not expire. All Static Points rewards are subject to availability.
Any applicable tax liabilities resulting from points awarded under the Program are the responsibility of the member.
Products and Services for Personal Use
The products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
Purchase Related Policies and Procedures
To view policies and procedures related to orders placed through this Site (such as order processing, shipping and handling, returns and exchanges), see “Returns and Exchanges” conditions contained herein. Accuracy of Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Returns & Exchanges
Static Nails Reusable Pop-On Manicure sets are non-refundable. Returns or exchanges are not accepted due to health and safety standards. If you experience any defective or shipping issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order and include a detailed description of the issue, your order number and a clear photo of the defective product. All information received will be reviewed for a replacement product to be issued. Each reusable pop-on manicure set is inspected by the Static Nails team up to three times before it ships to your door to help ensure your product meets our quality standards. Static Nails is not responsible for any set that has been damaged while under the customer's care.
All information and content available on the Site and its "look and feel", including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of Static Nails Online, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by United States and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
Except as set forth in the limited licenses Section contained herein or as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to: (a) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof; (b) republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the Site or any and/or all Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site); (c) make any use of the Site or any and/or all Content other than personal use; (d) modify, reverse engineer or create any derivative works based upon either the Site or any and/or all Content; (e) collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party; (f) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any and/or all Content; or (g) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure. You must retain, without modification, all proprietary notices on the Site or affixed to or contained in the Site.
We also grant you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, any and/or all of our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; and (vi) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking.Any unauthorized use by you of the Site or any and/or all of our Content automatically terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section include hyperlink without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
Your Obligations and Responsibilities
In the access or use of the Site, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the Site. You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to the Site or any Content or services that may appear on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to Static Nails Online, our affiliates, partners or licensors.
You may choose to register at our Site if you are over thirteen (13) years of age; 18 years or older for the Static Points Program. Do not register on the Site, Static Points if you are not over thirteen (13), eighteen (18) years of age, respectively. If you do register, you will have an email address/username and password for your account(s). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your computer. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else's behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use.Static Points members should notify Static Points of changes to their information by contacting Customer Service using our contact page.
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if these Terms and Conditions are violated or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in Static Nails Online best interests to do so.
Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Posting on the Site and Via Email
You consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications (collectively, "Notices") to which these Terms and Conditions refer from us electronically including without limitation by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all Notices that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically, you must notify us of your withdrawal of such consent by emailing us at email@example.com please include hyperlink and discontinue your use of this Site. In such event, all rights granted to you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the limited licenses set forth in this section hereof, shall automatically terminate. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the benefits of this Site to any user that cannot consent to receipt of Notices electronically.
User Comments, Feedback, Postcards and Other Submissions. You may submit or post reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, questions, and other content (collectively, "Comments") on the Site as long as your Comments do not contain any Prohibited Content. "Prohibited Content" means Content that:
- is threatening, defamatory, hateful, harassing, abusive, or obscene;
- violates the right of privacy or right to publicity;
- is false, deceptive, or otherwise misleading;
- infringes any intellectual property right, such as patent, copyright, trademark, and/or trade secret;
- contains any software virus or other malware;
- includes any commercial or political solicitation;
- violates any local, state, or federal law or regulation;
- impersonates another person or entity;
- includes any advertisement, pyramid scheme, or other "spam;" and/or
- is otherwise objectionable as determined by Static Nails in its sole discretion. Although Static Nails cannot monitor all Comments, Static Nails reserves the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion, to remove or edit any Comment posted on the Site for any reason and at any time. Nevertheless, you are solely responsible for any Comments to submit or post to the Site, and you agree Static Nails has no obligation (1) to maintain any Comment in confidence; (2) to pay any person any compensation for any Comment; or (3) to respond to any Comment. If you submit any content to Static Nails, you grant Static Nails a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive, fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the content throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant Static Nails the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the content.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own or otherwise control all of the rights to any content you submit to Static Nails;
- use of the content supplied by you will not violate this Agreement; and
- the content will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- Static Nails takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- by using the promoted HASH TAG, you agree that Static Nails can use your post and content as a submission under it’s online “Terms and Conditions”.
General You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or another form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us through our contact page. If you have any concerns about the Static Points Program, please contact us on our contact page.
General Disclaimer - All Products
THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED OR OFFERED IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, STATICNAILS.COM DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, STATICNAILS.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY PARTICULAR PRODUCT WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULT OF ANY KIND. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. STATICNAILS.COM SHALL NOT BE BOUND BY ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN POSTING PRODUCT INFORMATION OR PRICES WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE. ALL MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PRESENTED BY STATICNAILS.COM ARE INTENDED TO BE USED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE PRODUCTS PROMOTED ON THIS SITE ARE COSMETIC AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE DIAGNOSIS, CURE, MITIGATION, TREATMENT, OR PREVENTION OF DISEASE, AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO AFFECT THE STRUCTURE OF OR ANY FUNCTION OF THE HUMAN BODY. THE RESULTS REPORTED IF ANY, MAY NOT NECESSARILY OCCUR IN ALL INDIVIDUALS. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR OWN PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER REGARDING ANY SUGGESTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS MADE AT STATICNAILS.COM.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ALLEGED CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, JUDGMENTS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, AND ALL COSTS AND EXPENSES OF DEFENSE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES, ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH AND/OR RELATING TO: YOUR BREACH OF YOUR REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS OR AGREEMENTS HEREUNDER; YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OR ANY LAW; YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE MATERIAL IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS;
ALL OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS; INFORMATION OR MATERIAL POSTED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH YOUR COMPUTER OR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT, EVEN IF NOT SUBMITTED BY YOU, THAT INFRINGES ANY COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, TRADE SECRET, PATENT, PUBLICITY, PRIVACY OR OTHER RIGHT OF ANY PERSON OR DEFAMES ANY PERSON; ANY MISREPRESENTATION MADE BY YOU; AND/OR COMPANY'S USE OF YOUR INFORMATION. YOU WILL COOPERATE AS FULLY AND AS REASONABLY REQUIRED IN COMPANY'S DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM. COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS OWN EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, AND YOU SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT SETTLE ANY SUCH MATTER WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF COMPANY.
Copyright ©StaticNails. All rights reserved
Effective Date 5/1/2017
Information We Collect
Information You Provide
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, including our Static Points Program (“Static Points”) or when you make a purchase on our site. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
- Age and date of birth
- Username and password
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address)
- Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Content you provide (such as photographs, articles and comments)
- Information provided to us by social networks or mobile applications when you use one of our social networking or mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social networking application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
How We Use The Information
We may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications (such as general Static Nails communications and Static Points communications
- Provide services to you
- Process your payment card transactions
- Create and manage your online account
- Respond to your inquiries
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs (such as Static Points), surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social networking or mobile applications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies. We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit this site or our online advertisements or use one of our social networking or mobile applications, we collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
At this time, we do not track our customers’ personal information over time and across third-party websites.
Information We Share
We do not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal information with:
- Our affiliates within the Static Nails umbrella of companies
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting and marketing services.
- Other third parties with your consent (e.g., some of our Facebook applications may share information collected through those apps with your Facebook friends or other Facebook users).
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
Your Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as specified below.
Email Opt-Out You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. You also may opt out of receiving marketing or emailing using our contact page.
- Text Message Opt-Out If you so elect, you may provide your mobile phone number in order to receive text message alerts containing product and event information, nail tips or promotions that may be sent using automated dialing systems (“Text Messages”), and your election to receive Text Messages is not otherwise required to purchase any goods or services from us. There is no fee from Static Nails to receive Text Messages, however, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages and air-time, as well as any other standard applicable rates charged by your mobile service provider.
- SMS messages are distributed via third party mobile network providers and, therefore, we cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery or guarantee availability or performance of this service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures.
- Social Networking Application Opt-Out To remove or delete our apps from your social networking account, follow the instructions from the social network:Facebook: provided by the Facebook Help Center.
- Withdrawing Consent You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of some of our products or services. Please note that if you withdraw your consent to certain processing and/or transfers, we may no longer be able to provide you with the benefits of Static Points and will delete your personal information if required in response to your request.
- Static Points Opt-Out Static Points members may choose whether or not they would like to receive communications specifically from Static Points by accessing your account at StaticNails.com. Static Points members may also change their preferences with respect to Static Points communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any Static Points email received from us or by emailing us using our contact page. Please note if you elect not to receive Static Points communications via postal mail or telephone, you may no longer be a member of Static Points.
- Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information by sending an email using our contact page. Static Points members have the right to access, update, correct inaccuracies or request deletion of their personal information submitted to Static Points sending an email to Hello@staticnails.com.
If you are under thirteen years of age, you may browse our site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. This site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records.
Static Points are not designed for children and as such, participants must be eighteen years of age or older. If you are under eighteen years of age, please do not join Static Points or provide your personal information to us. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from an individual under the age of eighteen seeking to register for Static Points, we will delete the information from our records and cancel the subscription with Static Points, as applicable.
Ability to Accept Terms
You affirm that you are 13 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these terms, and to abide by and comply with these terms.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
How To Contact Us